"THIS TOO SHALL PASS"
27 Life Tips to LIVE FULLY
Every crisis makes us stronger, my mentor & teacher Shri Rajagopalan Sir taught me when i was in first MBA (1991). Whenever you are high or low, remember to tell yourself that this too will pass. When crisis comes we get the strength to deal with it but when the crisis leaves, the strength remains. Every crisis makes us stronger.
Below Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain b Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio is a list we should all read once a week.To celebrate growing older, I once wrote few lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
4. You don't have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
5. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
6. Make peace with your past so it won't mess up the present.
7. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
8. Take a deep breath every now and then. It calms the mind.
9. 'Get rid of anything that isn't useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
10. It's never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
11. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
12. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
13. Forgive others and yourself.
14. What other people think of you is none of your business.
15. Time heals almost everything. Give time a little time.
16. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
17. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
18. Believe in miracles.
19. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
20. Growing old Beats the alternative of dying young.
21. Your children get only one childhood.
22. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
23. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
24. Envy is waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need.
25. The best is yet to come...
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
27. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
on December 24, 2019 at 8:45 AM said:Dulcie Manchester United Trøje EliseHe Latri
on January 4, 2020 at 7:54 PM said:This is a topic which is close to my heart... Thank you! Where are your contact details though? Maglie Calcio 2020
on January 6, 2020 at 10:02 AM said:What's up, of course this post is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks. Billiga Fotbollströjor
on January 7, 2020 at 12:13 PM said:This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks! Maglie Calcio Poco Prezzo
on January 7, 2020 at 6:56 PM said:Appreciate this post. Will try it out. Fotballdrakter På Nett!
on January 9, 2020 at 11:04 PM said:Esmeralda adidas fc bayern munich 19 hjemmebanetrøje junior quick buy adidas fc quick buy adidas fc bayern münchen pre match trøje juniorfør 360.00 kr Billige Fodboldtrøjer. Mildr
Leave a Comment: