"THIS TOO SHALL PASS"
27 Life Tips to LIVE FULLY
Every crisis makes us stronger, my mentor & teacher Shri Rajagopalan Sir taught me when i was in first MBA (1991). Whenever you are high or low, remember to tell yourself that this too will pass. When crisis comes we get the strength to deal with it but when the crisis leaves, the strength remains. Every crisis makes us stronger.
Below Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain b Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio is a list we should all read once a week.To celebrate growing older, I once wrote few lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
4. You don't have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
5. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
6. Make peace with your past so it won't mess up the present.
7. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
8. Take a deep breath every now and then. It calms the mind.
9. 'Get rid of anything that isn't useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
10. It's never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
11. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy clothes. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
12. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
13. Forgive others and yourself.
14. What other people think of you is none of your business.
15. Time heals almost everything. Give time a little time.
16. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
17. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
18. Believe in miracles.
19. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
20. Growing old Beats the alternative of dying young.
21. Your children get only one childhood.
22. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
23. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
24. Envy is waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you need.
25. The best is yet to come...
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
27. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
on March 16, 2019 at 2:01 PM said:Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!
Leave a Comment: