Challenges and Solutions in Human Capital Management.
REASON: Traditional HR METHODS are limited.
- Continuous evaluation instead of continuous coaching and development
- Alienating high Performers and costing mangers valuable time.
- Employees being viewed strictly as "workers" whose performance could be accurately measured by output.
- Measuring the wrong Metrics across service or knowledge-related jobs.
- High Level of frustrations, Less willingness to take risks, Working against each others.
NEED: 360º Assessment tool
SOLUTION: SXA TTP- Revolutionary 360º Talent Management Method
Self X Analysis (SXA) is a global innovation to help Human Evolution, a Multi-Dimensional System that Measures, Analyses and Diagnoses the SELF quantitatively and qualitatively on 34 attributes across 5 dimensions. It further helps Train, Fulfil and Evolve the person leading to clear measurable progress towards material, intellectual and spiritual fulfilment. SXA is partnering companies and organizations across the world to reach millions of individuals and employees to help enterprises identify, engage and retain their best talents, a revolutionary talent management system.
SXA is a unique approach as it offers a complete package of pre designed interventions mapped to the emergent training needs as part of the solution.
- Highly specialized online assessment instrument & system.
- Evaluates the complete employee portfolio individually.
- Generates a report across 34 parameters (covers all the fields required to assess the resource's personality, fitment and needs.
- Un paralleled allocation tool for the human capital department
- Single window system to your talent assessment needs.
on December 29, 2017 at 2:56 PM said:Dear Ajay, Thank you for pointing out the challenges. The major broader issue which remains is the one-sidedness perspective. A preconceived, pre meditated effort to match JOB requirement to individual. One-sidedness misses the point of identifying the true potential in each candidate. Who knows, the rejected candidates might come as competition in the market! SXA does absolute justice on both sides.